Thursday, July 16, 2009

Dear Lord, My heart is burdened today for the Reyes family.  Satan is so evil and will stop at nothing to destroy families.  My eyes well up with tears as I pray for them.  I pray for Tim today.  I am reminded of your word that says resist the Devil and he will flee from you.  Please keep us resisting day by day. Moment by moment. Satan makes it seem that a little "bad" is not a big deal.  Open Tim's eyes to the evil that is very real in his life.  Give him the strength to resist.  Help his feet to flee.  Do whatever is necessary to bring him back to you.  Your grace is more than I can understand but I love you for this amazing grace.  I pray that Tim will be so unhappy and uncomfortable that he will know that there will be no peace in a life apart from you.  I pray for Jennifer, Lord.   Give her the strength to be the Godly mother that their children need.  Cover her with your mercy.  Wrap your loving and comforting arms around her.  I pray for Jacob and Ethan.  Such beautiful boys.  Help us as a church to love them and do for them anything that we can.  Thank you Lord for our church.  Help us to stay united in our understanding of your word.  Thank you for showing me daily how I have to depend on your promises of hope.  I pray in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment