Thursday, July 23, 2009

My God

I come to you this morning praising you Holy name!

You be glorified thru me today.  Father on my heart this morning, are my children. They are so far away from you Lord!  They don’t know how good you are, or realize how good you’ve been to them!! I pray for their salvation. Draw them to you, save their souls.  I pray that it would be done quickly so that they may know of your goodness now!!! Never the less, your will be done.  Thank you for your word, I thank you that I can come to you with the desires of my heart and you hear me! I love you. Be merciful to me oh God, a sinner saved by your Grace.

In Jesus Name

Amen

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Equipment Depot Texas

P.O. Box 20187

Waco, Tx. 76702-0187

4100 Interstate 35South

T: (254)662-9022 ext.1072

F: (254)662-1669

E: Iris.Washington@eqdepot.com

W: www.EQDepot.com 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment