Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Savior, My God, and My King

 I come to you today with a humbled heart, realizing just how far you have brought me. Thanking you for my testimony, thanking you for your grace.

My request this morning is for my sister in Christ.  She is burdened down right now with the things of this world. I know the kind of pressures facing her

today and I just ask that you watch over her and her family, sustain her and help her to keep her focus on you.  These times force us to decide whether

or not we will trust you.  Give us courage, wisdom.  Increase our faith.  I glorify you, I praise you, I love you!!!

In Jesus Name,

Amen

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Equipment Depot Texas

P.O. Box 20187

Waco, Tx. 76702-0187

4100 Interstate 35South

T: (254)662-9022 ext.1072

F: (254)662-1669

E: Iris.Washington@eqdepot.com

W: www.EQDepot.com 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment