Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dear Lord

I come this morning to say thank you, and to tell you I love you
Im the first to admit that this year has been very difficult, but as I look back this morning,
I realize one thing, You never left me!!
I see where you have held me, and molded me, and taught me this past year and Im in awe of you.
Im in awe of your Grace and your Mercy!!  Thank you Lord for being my deliverer, my sustainer, my reason to keep getting up!
I truly am nothing without you.  Bless my family, my immediate family and my church family, save my children!! 
Thank you for Jaytun, keep him safe. I praise you for your mighty acts this year and in the following year!
 
In Jesus Name
Amen
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Equipment Depot Texas
P.O. Box 20187
Waco, Tx. 76702-0187
4100 Interstate 35South
T: (254)662-9022 ext.1072
F: (254)662-1669
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment