Thursday, January 21, 2010

Father in Heaven

I come this morning realizing Lord that you have blessed me with every spiritual blessing in heavenly places.
Realizing that as your child, I have your grace upon grace poured down on me, and still I worry, still I let things of this world
rob me of my joy.  I can not do this in my own strength.  I need your strength. 
Help me Lord to wait on you, because I know you work all things out for my good, in your time, not mine.
So strengthen me in the areas where Im weak, and teach me to lean and depend on you.
Help me be a source of encouragement for others.
Bless my church family, be glorified through all we do at Waco Family. 
 
In Jesus name I pray
 
Amen
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Equipment Depot Texas
P.O. Box 20187
Waco, Tx. 76702-0187
4100 Interstate 35South
T: (254)662-9022 ext.1072
F: (254)662-1669
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment