Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lord God,

Maker and creator of the universe, 
I come this morning to just say thank you, for my life, for my salvation, for my hope.
I pray this morning that my children can know the hope I have in you, save them. 
Help me to be the witness you need me to be, in my home, at my job, in the world. 
Bless my church family, bless our Jeffrey Place Ministry. May all that we do at Waco Family be Christ centered and God honoring.
Grant a double portion of blessings upon my Pastor and his family.
AS we try to grow closer to you thru your word, draw closer to us.
Watch over those in Haiti, you be glorified there!!
In Jesus name
Amen
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Equipment Depot Texas
P.O. Box 20187
Waco, Tx. 76702-0187
4100 Interstate 35South
T: (254)662-9022 ext.1072
F: (254)662-1669
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment