Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dear Lord

I come to you this morning,
thanking you and praising you for your indescribable gift of Jesus Christ. I am so unworthy of all you do for me. I thank you Lord for your provision today. Help me to keep my eyes on you.
Be glorified thru me. Bless my church family and keep them in your care.
I am so grateful to you for Waco Family.
Grant a double portion of blessings to my Pastor and his family. I love them dearly. It is clear by their actions toward me and mine that they love you.
Today I resolve to not grumble or complain about my life, but show the love of Christ where ever I go.


In Jesus name
Amen


Equipment Depot Texas
P.O. Box 20187
Waco, Tx. 76702-0187
4100 Interstate 35South
T: (254)662-9022 ext.1072
F: (254)662-1669
E: Iris.Washington@eqdepot.com
W: www.EQDepot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment