Thursday, April 29, 2010

Father

Today I come, absolutely floored by your grace and your mercy poured out on me!! I thank you Lord for your provision for me. For you provide all that I need Today. The encouragement in your word, those of Your people that are encouragers (like Barnabas) I just say thank you.  I pray for my church family, for those you are bringing to Waco Family, and for the new members you have brought.  Keep us humble.  Keep us trusting only in your word.  I pray this morning for my son Robert.  Save him Lord for your glory, and for his son.  That he may teach his son to love you!!  Help me to live Holy!!  Surround me with your presence. Be glorified thru me.

 

In Jesus name,

Amen

 

 

 

 

_______________________

Equipment Depot Texas

P.O. Box 20187

Waco, Tx. 76702-0187

4100 Interstate 35South

T: (254)662-9022 ext.1072

F: (254)662-1669

E: Iris.Washington@eqdepot.com

W: www.EQDepot.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment