Thursday, April 15, 2010

LORD LORD

LORD LORD

How Majestic is your name! I praise and honor you LORD! Help me to keep my focus on you during my struggles. Help me to listen for your instructions and to grow stronger with the consequences you have allowed in my life. Put your loving arms around my children and grandchildren as they go through their days. Be with the Gill family as they are traveling back to us. Be with the service this Sunday that it would be glorifying to you. Lord there are so many needs in this world today, from natural disasters to those made by man, I ask that you be with each person affected and help them to ease their pain. Again LORD I ask that you help me to keep my focus on you. I ask these things in the precious name of Jesus.

 

Debbie White

 

Sherry Inc. dba Triliji Group

Management, dba K&S Properties

P.O. Box 20263, 1400 Speight Ave.

       Waco, TX  76702

Phone 254/757-0663  Fax 254/757-0668

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment