Thursday, May 13, 2010

LORD

LORD, LORD

You know my heart, you know my sorrows and my praises yet I thank you for the opportunity to voice them. Jesus I ask that you help me to manage the finances that you have provided better, Lord I know I am not doing the job you would have me to do. I ask that you show me how to manage better. Lord I ask that you wrap your arms around my husband, children and grandchildren, that you draw them ever closer to you. Help me to be a light and a guide in their lives. Help me to always show you in everything I do. I praise you for the many wonderful things you are doing in the lives of WFBC. Thank you for our pastor, just bless him and his family in every way. I pray these things in the precious and holy name of Jesus Christ. Amen

 

Debbie White

 

Sherry Inc. dba Triliji Group

Management, dba K&S Properties

P.O. Box 20263, 1400 Speight Ave.

       Waco, TX  76702

Phone 254/757-0663  Fax 254/757-0668

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment