Thursday, August 25, 2011

Lord God

I lean and depend on you alone for you are my hope and my stay.

 

3 Though a host should encamp against me, My heart shall not fear: Though war should rise against me, Even then will I be confident.

 

4 One thing have I asked of Jehovah, that will I seek after; That I may dwell in the house of Jehovah all the days of my life, To behold the beauty of  Jehovah, And to inquire in his temple.

 

5 For in the day of trouble he will keep me secretly in his pavilion: In the cover of his tabernacle will he hide me; He will lift me up upon a rock.    Psalm 27:3-5

 

 

 

I await your instructions

My God and My King

 

iris

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jeremiah 29:13

You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment