Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you so much for the much needed rain.  It was so refreshing to wake up to that wonderful sound.  Thank you, thank you.  I feel so thankful in my heart this morning.  I have such special boys.  I praise you for their lives.  Bless them Lord each day as they move about in their surroundings.  Help them to be a light in their schools.  Help others to see Jesus thru them.  They may not always speak your name but help them to be strong Christian men as they learn and grow in you. It is so hard to be involved in a world that does not know you as Lord.  Thank you for my salvation.  My personal salvation.  I get so emotional and overwhelmed when I think about my personal salvation and relationship with a Holy God.  Thank you, thank you.  I praise you for the work you are constantly doing in our lives and the lives of those in our church.  I pray for my husband today.  Thank you for such a loving husband.  He has such a servants heart and I praise you for it.  Thank you for placing him as head of our household.  Keep him strong and wise as he seeks your face.  I love you Lord.  Keep us in your mighty hands.  That is such a peaceful thought.
I pray these things in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment