Thursday, July 30, 2009

Good Morning Lord

Lord I come this morning knowing I have been disobedient and ungrateful for your many blessings.

I come asking for your help, for you are the only help I know, the only one that can tame my tongue.

The stress at work has turned me into a grumbler and complainer, and as the workload increases and

the rewards are not there, the more complaining I do.  I don’t like what I’ve become. Help me Lord

to remember why I’m here, in this place, at this time, that’s it’s for Your Glory and not mine, and I should look

to you for my reward, and not to man. I thank you, and I love you!!

In Jesus name

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Equipment Depot Texas

P.O. Box 20187

Waco, Tx. 76702-0187

4100 Interstate 35South

T: (254)662-9022 ext.1072

F: (254)662-1669

E: Iris.Washington@eqdepot.com

W: www.EQDepot.com 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment