Thursday, September 17, 2009

Father God

I come this morning thanking you for the many blessings you’ve showered on me!

Realizing that I am a sinner and in desperate need of your Grace, I cling to you this morning.  Every time I desire to do good, the evil one is always present,  throwing roadblocks in my path, mocking me, but that’s ok because I know that I am Your Child, and every thing he does just draws me closer to You!!  I am so grateful this morning that you don’t leave me out here by myself!!  Thank you Lord.  Bless our Girl Talk this weekend and may you alone be Glorified!  Bless my church family, draw us closer to each other and closer to you.  I thank you so much for them. I ask a double portion of blessing on my Pastor and his family.  Bring healing to Mrs. Stacy, we miss her.  I love you Lord

In Jesus name

Amen

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Equipment Depot Texas

P.O. Box 20187

Waco, Tx. 76702-0187

4100 Interstate 35South

T: (254)662-9022 ext.1072

F: (254)662-1669

E: Iris.Washington@eqdepot.com

W: www.EQDepot.com 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment