Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wonderful Lord

Most Gracious and Wonderful Lord,

I come to you this morning thanking you for the many blessings you have given to me and my family Lord. Help us to not be selfish and to accept what you provide as what we need and not what we want. Forgive us (me) where we (I) fail you Lord, each and everyday I thank you for your grace and mercy that even though I sin against you, you forgive and forget. Help me to be more like you and extend grace and mercy to those that wrong or irritate me. Be with Greg as he is still looking for a job, help me to be understanding and to say what you would have me to say to encourage him to seek for employment. Thank you for the blessing of my grandchildren and the many wonderful things I am able to do with them. Thank you for my health so that I may be of service to you with my family and my church. Bless our pastor and his family, heal them as well as any other families that are suffering from illness at this time. I pray these things in the precious and Holy name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

 

Debbie White

 

Sherry Inc. dba Triliji Group

Management, dba K&S Properties

P.O. Box 20263, 1400 Speight Ave.

       Waco, TX  76702

Phone 254/757-0663  Fax 254/757-0668

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment