Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dear God

You are awesome!  I thank you so much for your many, many blessings. For guiding my steps when I can see where I’m going, for calming the storms in my life, even when I don’t feel you, I know from your word that you are still with me.  Teach me to be holy like you are, Lord. Be forever near me. I love you, I praise you, I worship you .Bless my church family, bless our efforts to serve you at Jeffrey Place and everywhere we go.  Bring your workers to Waco Family to join in the work you have commissioned us to do. Bless my children, draw them to you, save them Lord.

 

In Jesus name

Amen

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Equipment Depot Texas

P.O. Box 20187

Waco, Tx. 76702-0187

4100 Interstate 35South

T: (254)662-9022 ext.1072

F: (254)662-1669

E: Iris.Washington@eqdepot.com

W: www.EQDepot.com 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment