Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dear Lord, I praise you this morning for your blessings.  You take us in your hands and carry us in and out of everything we do.  I'm just amazed.  I don't know why I get so amazed because you have already told me that you will take care of us.  Forgive me for my careless doubts.  Keep me strong with my every thought.  I pray this morning for your healing hands to surround Patsy.  It seems that nothing in her life can ever go smoothly.  Give me understanding and patience.  Comfort her with your presence.  I pray for a speedy recovery and happier days to come.  I pray for her pain to subside and that she can be back to normal as soon as possible.  May you be glorified though this situation.  Help us to be your servants and care for her with gladness.  I ask these things your name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment