Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dear Lord,

My Savior, and My King, I come this morning to bring you praise!! Lord so much of my life is a mess, but you are the one constant in my life!! You never change, and I’m so grateful for that!  I need your guidance, for I lack discipline. I need your grace for my heart is so fickle. Here in the place and in this time I surrender to you all of me.  Use me where you will.

Remember Kanon today, and continue his healing, Watch over my pastor and family as they go out of town this weekend.  Hide them behind the cross.  I ask you blessing upon my church family today, build up our congregation with those that love you, and hunger for you.  You be glorified thru all we do.  I thank you that I can come before your throne and you hear me.  You are awesome!!

In Jesus name

Amen

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Equipment Depot Texas

P.O. Box 20187

Waco, Tx. 76702-0187

4100 Interstate 35South

T: (254)662-9022 ext.1072

F: (254)662-1669

E: Iris.Washington@eqdepot.com

W: www.EQDepot.com 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment