Friday, November 6, 2009

Prayer

Dear Heavenly Father my heart is heavy this evening. Trying to sleep and tossing the whole time. Thinking of the events of the day. Hearing all the terrible things that have happend today would make me question. But than I look to your word and it says you will never leave us nor forsake us. Lord I hold tight to that in this moment. For daily I realize that I control nothing, not even the breaths that I breath. May I always clinge to you Lord and nothing else.
 Lord thank you so much for the family that I so many times take for granted. May I always show love and mercy to them as you have shown to me. Keep us in your will. May we not vear away from the path you have before us.
Be with Todd as he leads your church, be with your church Lord as we walk through these days. May we be a beaken for Waco to see.
 
 Lord I pray you would be with those families that have lost loved ones today.With the families that have ones that are hurting. Comfort them. Give them strength to walk this road.
 
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment