Thursday, October 14, 2010

Father

Thank you for your provision for me today.  Thank you for the beautiful day you have created.  I will rejoice and be glad in it.  Thank you for your grace and your mercy.  For not giving me what I deserve, but showering me with your grace and your love! I come this morning asking you to watch over Jay’tun this weekend while he’s with Krystal’s mother.  Be glorified in this situation somehow.  I love you LORD, I surrender all my stuff to you, and I leave it at your feet. Your will be done, not mine. Be with Debbie and her family as they mourn the loss of her grandmother.  Bless all my church family.  Bless the Jeffrey Place ministry this weekend and our Girl Talk weekend as well.  Thank you for all you are doing at Waco Family.  Draw us closer to each other and closer to the cross.

 

In Jesus Name,

Amen

 

 

 

 

_______________________

Equipment Depot Texas

P.O. Box 20187

Waco, Tx. 76702-0187

4100 Interstate 35South

T: (254)662-9022 ext.1072

F: (254)662-1669

E: Iris.Washington@eqdepot.com

W: www.EQDepot.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment