Friday, November 12, 2010

Dear LORD,

I come this morning drained and tired, and just needing your assurance that you hear me.

I feel so lost today, I feel so far away from you.  And I hate that because I love your counsel.

Restore me today.  Hold me, draw me near. I need your help.  Strengthen me in the areas I am weakest.

You are my refuge, so I come falling at your feet. You know my needs, and you know the desires of my heart, so I’ll just lay them at your feet. Bless my church family.  I am in awe of what you are doing there.  Open the eyes of the unbelievers at Waco Family.  Draw Michael to you.  Save him.

 

In Jesus Name

Amen

 

 

 

 

_______________________

Equipment Depot Texas

P.O. Box 20187

Waco, Tx. 76702-0187

4100 Interstate 35South

T: (254)662-9022 ext.1072

F: (254)662-1669

E: Iris.Washington@eqdepot.com

W: www.EQDepot.com

 

1 comment:

  1. Lord,
    I want to acknowledge your power and mercy as Lord of all. I love you, Lord. I ask for help finding a job. Losing my job has been difficult to handle, but I know You are in control. Please give me courage to face each day and the faith to seek only Your counsel. Please lay your hand of peace on my husband as he struggles with our many trials. I love you and I trust only you.

    ReplyDelete