Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dear LORD,

I love the way you work in believers lives to draw us back to you. How you weave the hearts of those that love you to come back to you on bended knees and humbled hearts. Thank you God for Jill and for Tess. I see you in them so clearly! Bless all that we try to accomplish for your names sake, and if it is not what you would have us do, close those doors. In our families LORD, heal, deliver, and set free those in bondage and headed for eternal separation from you. Let us get serious about sharing your word, and help us to be deliberate about it. As we take in each breath you give us, let us breath out your praises. My cup overflows this morning realizing how good you have been to me. Thank you for loving me, even when I'm unlovable. A special prayer for my son Jeffrey. I don't know what to do. Do I let him go or do I hold on tight? All I do know to do is pray. So I come to you, my King for strength and guidance, humbled and surrendered to you. Incline your ear to me, and answer. I await your instruction!!

My Savior and My God
Amen
iris

1 comment:

  1. Lord, I don't know why I am still so amazed to see you do amazing things! You are an amazing Father, beyond capable of doing things! I had chills when Iris expressed her thoughts and desires about this blog, the same day Tess and I discussed it. I thank you for Iris' perseverance and her work on this blog. I humbly ask that you would help us be faithful in bringing out requests to you and each other. Help us to faithfully bring each other before you in prayer. We cannot make it in this world, first and foremost without you, and also with the upholding of other believers. I am so excited to see what you are doing and are going to do in the lives of WF's women and in our church.

    I too lift Jeffrey before you and ask for wisdom for Iris. We ache for our children and wanting what is best for them in You. I pray that you would clearly direct Iris, so that she would be able to confidently proceed, without any doubts that she is making the choices with Jeffrey that is Your desire. I pray that you work in Jeffrey's heart Lord, and that He feel and recognize Your presence in a very tangible way. I humbly praise you that we can bring these requests before you.

    Amen,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete