Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dear Lord,
Thank you for the day you have given me.  Thank you for the blessings I am constantly showered with.  My prayer today is to make a difference in the life of someone else.  I pray to be used in a way that would bring glory only to you.  Give me words to say that would make a spiritual difference in someones life. I don't want to pray this as if this is something I want for the future.  Lord, set my feet in a path that everyday, today, I can speak your name and the ears that would hear are ears that you are drawing to my voice. Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, Lord.  I know there are physical needs within our congregation that I am not able to meet but you can meet those needs.  I pray for your will in the lives of those that are hurting and in need of physical things.  Place someone in their lives that can help with the real needs of those in my church family.  I love you God and place my full trust in your perfect will.  I rest in your peace.  Guide and direct us as we make our way thru the beautiful days you have granted us. I ask these things in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment