Thursday, August 27, 2009

Merciful God and Father

I am in awe of who you are this morning. You are so good me. I praise you for all your many blessings.  Thank you for the people in my life that help me realize what really is important. Not the money I make, or the truck I drive, but the relationship I have with you and the relationships I have with my children, my church family, and others. Being there for each other matters.  Thank you for showing me that this week.  Be with us as we struggle with the things of this world, and draw us closer to you thru them.  You be glorified.  Draw my children to you Lord, save their souls. Bless my church family and a double portion of blessing for my Pastor and his family.

In Jesus Name

Amen

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Equipment Depot Texas

P.O. Box 20187

Waco, Tx. 76702-0187

4100 Interstate 35South

T: (254)662-9022 ext.1072

F: (254)662-1669

E: Iris.Washington@eqdepot.com

W: www.EQDepot.com 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment