Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dear Lord

I come to you on bended knee to ask your forgiveness for the many times this week I have taken you for granted Lord. You give us soo much and yet we are still grumblers about the little things that go wrong in our lives. Help me to be satisfied with what you have so graciously allowed me to have and to do. I thank you for putting me in a country that allows me to openly come to you any time my heart desires. I thank you for my church family, our pastor and his family and especially for my sisters at WFBC. Help Greg and I to be patient and wait for you to put him to work Lord. You know our financial situation and I know you will take care of it the way you see fit. Help me to accept your will in my life and the lives of my loved ones. I thank you for the new families that you have brought to WFBC and ask that you help them to know if this is the church for them and if not to point them in the right direction. I ask that you be with Mark & Meagan and their family as they start a new life in a new town with a new baby on the way. Bless them with peace Lord and meet their needs as you see fit. Lord help me to be the role model I need to be to my children and grandchildren. I ask all these things in the precious name of Jesus. Amen.

 

Debbie White

 

Sherry Inc. dba Triliji Group

Management, dba K&S Properties

P.O. Box 20263, 1400 Speight Ave.

       Waco, TX  76702

Phone 254/757-0663  Fax 254/757-0668

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment