Thursday, September 3, 2009

Most Gracious Heavely Father,

I come this morning thanking you for who you are and all you do for me.

Father I am seeing so many hurting families right now, within our church, within my community, and then

I see the blessings of children, and the blessings of school supply needs being met, and open hearts to serve and it takes me back where I started, thanking you for all you do.  It all comes back to you.  I ‘ve been thinking about doors you’ve closed in my life, some of which I now understand why, some I don’t and I just have to say that you know what’s best for me, and I trust you with everything in my life.  One day I will understand all.  Until then God be glorified.

 

In Jesus Name

Amen

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Equipment Depot Texas

P.O. Box 20187

Waco, Tx. 76702-0187

4100 Interstate 35South

T: (254)662-9022 ext.1072

F: (254)662-1669

E: Iris.Washington@eqdepot.com

W: www.EQDepot.com 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment